Give your table a personal touch this Christmas by adding handmade crackers to your decorations.
What you will need:
- Empty Toilet or Paper Rolls
- Sticky Tape
- Wrapping Paper
- Choose some beautiful wrapping paper that will go with your theme. Then cut it into strips to wrap around the empty paper rolls. Stick the paper to the rolls to ensure it’s secure.
- Add a small treat inside the empty paper roll, so that when you’re guests open their cracker they receive something special.
- Squeeze the ends of the wrapping paper on either side of the roll to make it easier to tie the ribbon.
- Choose a ribbon that compliments your wrapping paper and tie it in a neat bow.
- Grab your scissors and cut the ends of the wrapping paper to ensure they are even.
- Then you’re finished! Send us a snap of your creations by tagging @thedecoratingschool on Instagram.